New blog for a group of guys in art purgatory trying to find out where we want to go with our love of art. We are currently working at legoland as caricature artists. This blog is a means to challenge each other and showcase our work to each other and also stay in touch and continue to motivate and inspire each other. every week (or whenever theres time) theyll be a subject posted and the members will have a week to meet the challenge and post it. Or just post whenever you want as long as you get your stuff up there. they can be sketches, rendered paintings, digital work or fingerpaints from your own blood whatever media!! ok biznatches. do work!


Friday, September 19, 2008

Even "Miss 1990" gets to participate in the 80s Cartoon Challenge!

80s
Okay so I think I'm the only one in this club who was born in the 90s...
That makes me cool, right?
Just kidding...
So I loved My Little Pony as a kid, what little girl didn't? It's the quintessential little girl show: ponies, flowers, bright colors, magic...
Okay... so the last actual birthday party I had, which was my 14th, was My Little Pony themed. Because I NEVER got that REAL pony I always wanted.
Anywho, this is Tofu Sparkle Tutti Pie [with a block of steaming tofu tattooed to her ass!], angrily consuming flowers like a good vegetarian.
I wanted to add more maimed flowers, trying to piece together their broken bodies, entrails streaming out...
AND I wanted to do a nice, kind of detailed background...
But I am done with this. I've gotten pretty sick of it.

4 comments:

Magdiel said...

again very bitching bethany

Matthew said...

Nice! Yeah...I remember these...only in the eighties hahaha! So...weren't these toys flavor scented too...or was that just strawberry shortcake? Don't ask me how I know that...

...I gotta go.

Tauma'oe said...

haha ya matty they were scented my neighbors hot sister had some back in the day. mag knows alot about them too he used to ride them when he was only 3 inches tall... fyi now hes 4 inches tall

Elizabeth said...

Hahaha, I love you guys!